fredag den 7. august 2015

July Favorites ♡

July has been a very hectic month for me, so here are the things that I have been grabbing towards the entire month. I've added a technical gadget to my favorites so from now on, I'll add anything and everything that I have been loving.



Beauty Favorites: 
1. The first things is of course the Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 30, which was also in my first giveaway. It's been out for a very long time now but none the less a favorite of mine. The product is super moisturizing and contains UVA/UVB which protects your lips from the sun. 

2.The second thing I have been loving the month of July is the hand gel called Farmstand Apple from Bath and BodyWorks. I'm a huge fan of them even though we don't have the store here in Dk, but this little product has been my life saver. It is super handy when you're on the go, so I would bring it with me everywhere I went. I'm not a fan of using local toilets but when you're out and about (especially travelling in another country), I would use this sucker on the toilet seats. There are so many germs on toilets seats, and this baby contains 68% alcohol and Tihitian Palm Milk, so it leaves your hands and in my case toilet seats germ-free, plus it doesn't hurt that is smells amazing! It smells like sweet apples so of course it's a no wonder that they called it Farmstand Apple.

3. The last thing beauty-wise that I loved is the Body Shop's Vitamin C daily moisturizer with SPF. I can not stress enough how important it is to protect yourself from the sun, and since I'm always on the go, I'm thankful that there is a normal moisturizer with SPF, so I don't have to worry about protecting my face when I'm out. If you haven't tried this moisturizer, then I suggest you go to your local Body Shop and give this a go. I am sure your future self will thank you for it. 



Fashion Favorites:  
4. Again since I am all about protecting oneself from the sun, of course a fashion favorite would be my Gucci sunnies. These babies have been my faithful companion all through the Summer, so of course I had to include it in my favorites. I got these a couple of years ago at our local store, so I'm not sure if this model is still available?

5. I'm a sucker for anything that is white, especially when it comes to stuff you wear. I don't know? White just makes everything look fresh and clean, so when I saw these cute wedges when I was in Berlin (I bought them like the last day of July but still) I knew I had to get them! I got them at Primark which is located at Alexanderplatss in Berlin. If you didn't know, Primark is a huge store that sells awesome and trendy clothes and accessories for cheap prices. I got these cuties for only 12 Euro which is around 90 kr - a pretty sweet deal. Not only are they super cute but they are actually also very comfy to walk in. Because of that I ended up buying the same pair just in another colour LOL. 


Technical Favorites:
6. I only have one tech gadget that I am soooo thankful for that I got, which is this portable charger. I've been wanting one for months, especially since the day my phone died on the train and long story short, I had an electronic train card = a fine. So since then I have been on the hunt for a cute charger and with my luck, I found this one the day before I had to go to Berlin. It's from Hooc (never heard of the brand before) but I figured I might give this one a go. It comes in all different type of colours from black to pink, yellow, purple and blue but since they ran out of pink, I thought I might as well get the yellow one (then I know my sister or mom won't snatch it from me HAHA. The charger is already charged when you buy it and all you have to do is push the little button and it will start charging. It has 4 little lights that will blink and show you how much there is left and it comes with a wire of course and this little pouch. The great thing about this one is that you can use it to charge any type of cell phones, cameras and even laptop.  


If you would like to see what I bought while I was in Berlin, then comment down below and I'll do a lookbook post about it. Anyways these were all my July favorites, I hope you enjoyed my little post and until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar