mandag den 17. august 2015

Lookbook: Cheetah


T-shirt: H&M / Leggings: H&M / Wedges: Primark: Jewelry: Bought in Australia


Prints, prints, prints! I am a sucker for printed t-shirts and especially when they are a bit cropped and got cheetah prints all over it. I think I got that fixation from my mother since she is all about cheetah prints HAHA. Anyways when I'm in a hurry but still want to look put together, I always go after a cool tee with some comfy leggings. As for accessories I went for gold of course. Some might find gold with leopard prints tacky but I say go for it! I try to put my entire outfit together by taking a colour and matching it with my shoes, so notice the white letters on the tee and my white wedges. It just gives the look a better balance. 


Anyways I hope you're all well and until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor ser du bare super godt ud med pandehår søde Shandra, og fin blog :)

    SvarSlet