tirsdag den 11. august 2015

Lookbook: Brining 60's Back

Dress: Gina Tricot / Hairbow: H&M / Wedges: Primark / Accessories: Guess & gifts

"Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony"


You can clearly tell that the 60's, 70's and even some of the 90's styles are back in town, especially the 60's with this baby doll dress with a golden zipper in the back. I find it so refreshing since my style is inspired by the 60's and 90's, so I'm happy that those decades are having a come-back in the fashion industry. With this cute dress I decided to go cute-sy and matched it with this black hairtie I purchased some time ago at H&M and as for shoes, I couldn't help but to pick my favorite white wedges from Primark. As for the colours, black and white always go well together, so never be scared to mix those two colours together. It's as what miss Coco Chanel said in the quote above, black and white is beautiful and are in perfect harmony together or apart. 


What's your favorite fashion decade? Anyways I hope you enjoyed my little lookbook and until next time - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar