tirsdag den 24. februar 2015

Lookbook: Blossom

 Top: H&M / Leggings: H&M / Purse: Guess / Heels: Bianco

Pink and floral go hand in hand whenever Spring comes and for the fact that this is the last week of Winter, I wanted to celebrate it by wearing this cute top from H&M with floral prints. A very girly piece that will be perfect for any occasion. Because it is a peptop it gives the illusion of a curvy silhouette, so if you're a gal who doesn't have much curves then don't worry, love. Go get yourself a top like this and it will for sure give the illusion of having curves. Since the top itself is so festive and eye-catching I decided to match it with some simple black leggings. There are some black details on the top so I figured this combination would go well together.

And as for accessories I decided to keep it simple, so I chose my black but very feminine heels from Bianco and to add an extra touch to the look. I went ahead and chose my white Guess purse. There is just something about white, black and pink that goes so well together, don't you think? 

Anyways that was all for this look. I hope this gave you some inspiration to your next outfit and until next time - Ingat!



X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar