mandag den 16. marts 2015

#WithShandraInParis Part 6: Paris After Dark ✈️

The Eiffel Tower, Charmp de Mars, Moulin Rouge, Monmatre

Our last stops in Paris before we had to head back to the hotel and prepare to fly back was at the Moulin Rouge and at the Monmatre. I really wanted Noob and I to see a show at the Moulin Rouge but sadly we did not have enough time, so that is still on my bucket list and hopefully in the future, I will be able to take Noob to the Moulin Rouge and catch a show. The very last stop was at the Monmatre. It was really close to our hotel so it was perfect that it would be the end of our Paris trip tour. The Monmatre is on the top of a hill so you have to be prepared to walk on a lot of stairs but when you finally reach the top, the view is worth it. Since we arrived there at night time (around 10 pm), it was super romantic seeing the lights of Paris light up and I couldn't be more thankful and happy that I got to experience what Paris had to offer with my Noob.

So that was the end of my #WithShandraInParis posts, hopefully you've enjoyed the journey and learned something new about the beautiful city that oh so many people love. Until next time - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar