onsdag den 4. marts 2015

Beauty Haul

Osmo Wonder 10 Leave in treatment / Revlon 375 Passion fruit / All in one BB cream / Rimmel lasring finish by Kate colour 29 
Rimmel lasting finish by Kate colour 01 / Rimmel Scandaleyes 002 Bulletproof / Lee Stafford Dry shampoo sark / Trine's Wardrobe Argain oil 

Just picked up a few goodies though the month of February since it was my birthday I recieved some giftcards and thought it would be a waste if I didn't use them, so these are pretty much the stuff I picked up with the giftcards haha. Pretty much my favorite thing about turning a year old - you get giftcards and cash HAHA. 

Anyways I will do a review about the Osmo Wonder 10 Leave In Treatment and Trine's Wardrobe Argan Oil in the nearest future so stay tuned to see if they are worth the money. 

That was all this time around, y'all so until next time - Ingat! 

X❤️X❤️
Shandra. 





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar