tirsdag den 3. februar 2015

January Favorites ♡

It's the end of the first month of the new year. Have you guys kept your new year resolutions so far? As for me, I am still keeping mine but let's go down to what this post is all about - the products I've been loving the entire month of January (and pretty much December). So let's just get to it, shall we?

If we start off with the hair stuff, there is only one thing that I have been loving, not only for the month of January but through out last year actually, and it's this shampoo my mother got me when she went to the Philippines. 

The shampoo is called "Lan's salon - Moisturizing shampoo" for the daily care and maintenance of rebounded hair. Now I have tried a ton of different types of shampoos from all brands pretty much and my scalp is very dry and sensitive, so what most people would use, I would get dandruff. I have been struggling with dandruff since I was little, so of course I've been on the hunt for a shampoo that first of all wouldn't give me dandruff and guess what? I have found it! What Lan's Salon Shampoo claims to do is true! The first time I tried it I was hesitant since I have never heard of this brand before but since Tresseme, Head&Shoulders, Sunsilk and so on only gave me "headaches" I figured why not try it? And boy am I happy that my mom got it for me. Whenever I use the shampoo I feel an instant change in my hair, like it leaves my hair feeling softer and healthier. The scent reminds me of Head&Shoulders but I would choose this one over Head&Shoulders anytime. I can only say that I love love love it and will def buy it when I go back to the Philippines. 
- So if you do live in the Phils, do give this a try and tell me what you think. I'm sure you're going to love it as much as I do. I can only give this shampoo a thumps up! 

The BodyShop's hand cream shouldn't come as a surprise to you that it's in my favorites again since I always use it. I would say it's pretty much part of my beauty holy-grail. My hands are general very sensitive but when they get exposed to cold weather or just cold winds, they dry up quickly to the point that it bothers me, but since I've been using the Almond hand cream, my hands always feels softer and looks better. So since I bought it the first time in high school, I've always kept the hand cream in my bag. And I will tell you this, I have been using it a lot since the Danish Winter has arrived. So what I do now is apply it before I leave the house and then wear gloves/mittens and then apply it again when I enter the house.

And of course.. What is a Monthly favorite of mine without the famous EOS lipbalm? I am a loyal fan of the EOS lipbalms and got them in almost every scent you can get. I'm such a fan that I had my sister buy a ton of them for me from New York as my souvenir. Seriously, that was the only thing I wanted as a souvenir from NY, so you tell me if I'm a fan XD  


The two most "newest" favorites of mine are not really new, since I've tried these before and they are the face masks from the Bodyshop. You might not be able to tell, but I love the Bodyshop! I got the "Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask" and the "Honey & Oat 3-1 Scrub Mask" as an early Christmas gift from my Honey honey (bestie), and I have put them to good use through out December and January. 

The Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask is a mask that contains seaweed and natural clay that removes dirt from the pores and absorbs the exess oil that we humans tend to have. It also contains minerals that re-energize your skin. Though I will warn you not to use this clay mask every single day. I would only use it once in awhile when I feel like my skin needs a bit of extra looove - especially if I've had a busy and hectic week. Plus I have noticed that whenever I get a pimple and it then pops, it tends to leave like a dark "scar" but when I used the mask, right after I washed it off, the so called scar was gone! 

The Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask is a mask that has a triple effect on your skin. It gives you a nice and smooth skin while nourishes normal to dry skin since it has oats and Community Fair Trade honey, and because of the oats, you can use it as a face scrub that helps remove all the dead skin on your face. I would use this mask two to three times a week, depending on how my skin feels. 

So these were all my favorites of the month of January. I hope you enjoyed it and until next time - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar