fredag den 6. februar 2015

#WithShandraInParis Part 3: The Notre Dame's secret & the Pathéon ✈️

So the last day of our trip in Paris, we decided to be more strategic on the places to visit. Most places open around 9:00 o'clock in the morning and are open until around 5:30 pm.
We decided to go back to the Notre Dame since next to it, there is a building underneath it or more like ruins that shows how Paris looked like in the 1400. If you're interested in history, then I def recommend visiting the place.


One of the monuments in Paris that isn't as famous is the Pathéon but since I was a geek about Paris when I was younger, I pretty much read everything about Paris and really wanted to see the Pathéon. It is really close to the Notre Dame Cathedral so I suggest that if you're going to the Notre Dame, stop by the Pathéon - it's only about a 20 mins walk. 

So that was our visit to the crypt of Notre Dame and the Pathéon. There really are a lot of history in Paris and so much to take in. I wished we had more time in Paris so we could have went to all the sights and museums but yeah.. If you do go on a holiday to Paris make sure it's at least a week or so - 3 days are really not enough. 

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the third Paris post and of course until next time - Ingat! 


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar