søndag den 1. marts 2015

February Favorites ♡

Vitamin E Eye Cream / Clinique Lash Power Mascara / Almond Hand And Nail Cream / Rimmel Scandeleyes / 
Camomile Eye Make Up Remover / Eos Lip Balm / Gosh Brow Kit  

Clinique Lash Power Mascara / Rimmel Scandeleyes / Vitamin E Eye Cream 
Okay starting off with my February favorite is this Clinique Lash Power Mascara. It's my first time trying it since I usually go for the Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara but none the less, this little one is pretty awesome. It simply gives the effect of longer and slimmer lashes. So any Asians like me would love this one too.

Moving one to the Rimmel Scandeleyes in the colour 002 Bulletproof Beige which is suppose to be 24 hour long lasting and waterproof. I'm not so sure about the 24 hour long lasting part but it is for sure waterproof. It is originally a shadow stick meaning eye shadow but on a stick so it's easier to apply and you can just smudge it around the eyelid with your fingers, but I have been using it as an eyeliner for my under eyes and for my inner corners of my eyes. It helps make my eyes look more awake and fresh. 

Right next to is is the Vitamin E Eye Cream which helps to reduce appearance of lines and wrinkles around the eyes and dark circles. As I am getting older (even though I'm still under 25) I find myself wanting to keep myself looking as young as possible so to prevent myself for getting wrinkles early on in life, I find it's a good idea to start using eye creams.

Eos Lip Balm / Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover / Gosh Brow Kit
We have of course my trusted partner that pretty much comes with me everywhere I go, which is the EOS lip balm. Now I swear to this lip balm cause it is simply amazing. So moisturizing and not to mention cute. 

Then we have the Body Shop's Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for all skin types. My eyes are very sensitive when it comes to make up removers, they get easily red and teary so I was on the hunt for a gentle make up remover that wouldn't sting my eyes and I found it at the Body Shop. It pretty much smells like cold camomile tea but it is very gentle to the eyes so I had no problem using it. With this make up remover, a little goes a long way and I would only need to add a bit on a cotton pad and I could pretty much remove any eye make up. 

And the newest edition to my brows is this brow kit from Gosh. It's in this pretty cute black packaging and you get three different shades of brown and a wax to keep them crazy brows in place. I have been using this baby none stop since I got it. Pretty compact and not so pricy when you think of other eye brow kits. 

 Almond Hand And Nail Cream from the Body Shop
The last thing from the Body Shop is of course my beloved Almond Hand Cream. I have told you about it in my previous favorites so I don't feel the need to explain why it's a favorite of mine. But if you do want to read about it, then go check it out on my two other previous Monthly Favorites 

Anyways what were your favorites of the month of February oh and did you have any plans on Valentines Day? I would love to hear about it. If you didn't have any plans well don't feel bad since I didn't either HAHA. Anywho that is all this time around so until next time - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar