søndag den 1. februar 2015

Wedding Inspiration: Table Settings & Flowers ♡

Okay so I got engaged to my Noob in 2014 and we decided to get married in 2017, which means I have 2 years to plan a wedding. It might sound like a long time to plan a wedding but when you live in the opposite side of the world from each other, then it's not so easy to plan a wedding. So.. I have decided to share my inspiration with you guys and hopefully that can help me be more clear about what I would like for the wedding and who knows? maybe some of you are getting married too and need some inspiration too?

So here are some inspiration for the table settings and for the flowers. Oh! Notice that none of these pictures are mine, I simply saw them on Pinterest.com

 Yellow, black, white and gold?


Or simply white with a hint of gold and green?

Or put some colours into it?


Which one would you pick?


So that was my first post of my Wedding Inspiration series. I hope you liked it since I will be posting a lot more of these until my wedding day HAHA. Anyways until next time - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar