søndag den 9. august 2015

Lookbook: Gucci me Green

Faux leather jacket: New Yorker / Crop top: Gina Tricot / High waist jeans: Vallygirl / Wedges: Primark 
Sunnies: Gucci / Earrings & bangle: Random shops / Necklace: Pilgrim

"You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it"
I firmly believe in this saying, so if you want a specific job or something, you need to dress the part cause if you dress sloppy, then nobody in that field will take you seriously. I just finished design school where I majored in Fashion design, so if I want to work as a designer, then of course I have to dress the part. Now I know don't always have much time or energy to always look glam, but you can always make sure that what you do decide to put looks good, even if it is a casual outfit like this one. 

Now I love crop tops but I will admit I don't have a flat tummy, so to me if you're a gal just like me with curves and a tummy tummy, then just make sure to wear a high-waisted jeans or skirt or anything high-waisted when you want to wear crop tops. In this case I just wanted to wear something casual but nice, so I matched my high-waisted jeans with my current favorite crop top from Gina Trico (which I got on sale btw HAHA). Since the Summer here hasn't been the best, I decided to throw on my favorite and only leather jacket that I got ages ago from New Yorker. To finish it all of (since I was thinking of going casual) I chose to wear my white wedges/sandals that I got from Primark.  


Anyways that was all this time around, I hope you enjoyed my little lookbook and until next time - Ingat! 


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar