fredag den 14. august 2015

Lookbook: Konnichiwa

Headband: H&M / T-shirt: H&M / Leggings: H&M / Wedges: Primark / Accessories: Guess

I've been seeing a lot of tees like this one where there are slits on the side of the t-shirt on the internet, so when I saw this baby at my local H&M store, I was like OH MY GOD! I fell
 in love with it as soon as I saw it hanging on the rack. Are you one of those who sees a garment and then get a mental picture of an entire outfit? Well I do so when I saw it, I instantly got a picture in my mind on how I would style it. So that was pretty much a sign that I should get it. So I decided to pair my tee with some black leggings of course and my favorite white wedges. To top it all off, I went and chose to accessorize the outfit with some black and silver jewelry, just to give it a bit more edgier look. 


Question: How would you style it?

Anyways that was all this time around so until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️

Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar