fredag den 28. august 2015

Lookbook: Pretty Woman

Dress: Gina Tricot / Wedges: Primark / Purse: Guess / Jewelry: Guess


I'm slowly getting more and more into turtle necks on dresses, so when I saw this bodycon dress with a turtle neck I knew I had to have it. It kinda resembles the one in white from my City Chic lookbook but this dress is in a ribbed material. Very chic and perfect for any season, all you have to do is layer it up. A perfect staple for the wardrobe. And with a turtle neck like this one, you haaave to accessories it by adding a chunky necklace like the one I'm wearing from Guess - those two just go well together. As for more colors since grey can be a subtle colour, I decided to mix it by wearing my green wedges from Primark and my white purse from Guess.



Question: How would you style this dress for Autumn/Winter?

Anyways that was all this time around and until next time - Ingat!  

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar