søndag den 23. august 2015

Lookbook: Shine Bright

Hat: H&M / T-shirt: H&M / Skirt: Gina Tricot / Wedges: Primark / Jewelry: Guess
As I mentioned in another blogpost, I'm a sucker for crop t-shirts like these, so when I saw this goodie at my local H&M with a high neckline and then woven with metalic threads and then sports number, I thought it was such a cool way to bring something girly and mixed it with sports. With tee likes this one, there are many ways on how you can style it but since it is shiny, I decided to style it with a cool mini skirt like this one with a sheer detail from Gina Tricot. To top it all off I decided to match it with again my favorite shoes (I'm sure you've guessed that it will be in my favorites post again) and to match my lip colour, I decided to wear my nice wollen hat from H&M.

Question: How would you style the tee?

Anyways that was all this time around and until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar