onsdag den 19. august 2015

Lookbook: City Chic

Shirt: Gina Tricot / Dress: Gina Tricot / Wedges: Primark / Hat: H&M

The colour white will never go out of style or trend for that matter, and Gina Tricot is clearly showing that white will continue to be here even for this Fall with their bodycon turtle neck dress and white shirt with black stripes. I seriously love the dress, since it hugs your body the right way and makes the butt look even perkier, and which gal doesn't want her butt to look good, am I right? HAHA. Though I will admit that all white can be a tad boring, so always make sure to wear a pop of colour, either as an accessorie or as a lipstick. Here I decided to wear my maroon colour wool hat from H&M and then match it with a maroon colour lipstick. A perfect outfit for the Fall - just remember to wear stockings if it's cold outside. 

Anyways I hope you liked my little lookbook and until next time - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar