onsdag den 22. juli 2015

#WithShandraAroundTurkey Part 2 ✈️


"The gladdest moment in a human's life is a departure to the unknown lands"

I never imagined myself going to Turkey, that wasn't really a destination I had ever thought to myself that I just needed to see, but when the opportunity came and I went to Antalya, I was smitten. The country is so magnificent, it is so green and surrounded by mountains and blue waters, that anybody would fall in love with the land. So what do you do in a beautiful country like Turkey? You go and explore it of course and absorb as much of the culture as possible. So on my second day there, that's what I pretty much did and now when I'm back home, I must admit that I'm having serious Turkey withdraws where I want to go back! One thing I must say, if you ever do go to Turkey, make sure to go to the local spices market. The colours and all the different smells and flavors will overwhelm you, and will pretty much get you addicted to the culture even more.   


Anyways that was all this time around, so until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar