fredag den 3. juli 2015

Monthly Favorites ♡

Hello again, peeps! So I know I have been MIA for the past couple of months and I do apologize for that. I was just pretty busy with my school, exams, moved to a new apartment and went on a little holiday. But anywho now I am back and I promise to be more active now (I know I said it before but this time I mean it XP), so I figured why not make a fresh start by telling you guys what products I have been loving these past couple of months, but let me warn you, it's only a few things. So let's start!


For the month of March, I was dealing with lots of stress thanks to my school and do you know what happens when people are stressed out? Pimples, you get pimples! And I am sadly one of many people who gets pimples when I'm under a lot of stress but I've found my saver, and he is called Origins super spot remover. If you are dealing with pimples, then I suggest you give this little guy a go. All you have to do is apply a little amount on your target area and with in few mins you can feel it sting a bit. The Origins super spot remover helps fighting the pimple and minimizes the dark spots that many people get after having a pimple. To help the skin look "spot-free", the Origins contain caffeine and red alga which helps with the redness and the irritation that the skin might get, and it reduces the bacteria and dirt you might have. A little goes a long way and apply it around two times a day (depending how bad it is) and it stings. But as they say beauty is pain, right?


The next thing I have been loving these past few months is the Vitamin C daily moisturiser SPF 30 from The Body Shop. It applies moisture to your skin but also gives you that natural glow. It contains UVA/UVB which protects your skin and Camu camu berries from the Amazonas, which is known for containing a high amount of Vitamin C, AND it contains Community Fair Trade sesame oil which helps give your skin that natural glow. 


In summer time, everybody knows that should apply sun screen with SPF on their body and face, but one area on our body that we tend to forget to protect is the lips. That's why I have been loving the Maybelline Baby lips intense care with SPF 20. It's super moisturizing and contains SPF that will protect your lips from the sun. It also has a nice flavor and smells like cherries and almond. So if you haven't gotten a lip balm yet for this Summer, then go to your local drugstore and get the Baby lips, I promise your lips with thank you for it.


Anyways that was all this time around. Stay tuned for my next post but until then - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar