mandag den 19. oktober 2015

Lookbook: Autumn Chic

Dress: Gina Tricot / Wedges: Aldo / SkarfK H&M / Jewelry: Guess and Pilgrim
Autumn and Winter has never been a fortay of mine when it comes to fashion. Somehow I always end up wearing dresses even though I really should wear something much much warmer. Though this knitted dress with slits on each sides just screamed Autumn for me, I seriously believe this is a perfect piece to have in ones wardrobe all year round since you can pretty much dress it up or down. Since the weather isn't that bad yet here or I just don't want to face the fact that Winter is coming, I only decided to match my dress with my new and favorite chunky and super soft scarf from H&M

The good thing about scarfs like this baby is that it is really big so you can wear it as a skarf or use it as a shall - the decision is all up to you. And of course I couldn't help myself and matched the outfit with my favorite wedges and as the icing on the top, I decided to wear gold. Nothing screams more chic than gold necklaces matched with a turtle neck.


Question: How are you enjoying the weather? Are you excited for December? 


Anywho until next time - Ingat! 

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar