onsdag den 21. oktober 2015

#WithShandraAroundBerlin ✈️

 China City / Noodle soup / Dumplings / Squid
Berlin had never been a dream destination of mine but when I got the chance this Summer to go, I instantely fell in love with the beautiful city. The trip was short but none the less amazing. We arrived late so the first day we decided to just look around the neighborhood where we stumbled upon a chinese restaurant called China City. The interior was pretty cool, it felt like being in China and the food was of course amazing. I can only say if you're ever in Berlin, try out the restaurant called China City which is located close to Alexanderplatz. 



The second day had only one thing on the agenda: Explore and shopping.
Being a little bit of an organizer, I had made a little list of things we should see while we were in Berlin such as the Tv tower, the famouse Berlin Wall, the beautiful Dome and the Holocaust Monument and lastly visit Alexanderplatz (known as the shopping district).
Anyhow along the way to the Berlin Wall, we kinda got lost but ended up stumbling upon a Zalando outlet, and what would a normal shopper like myself do? Of course check the place out! After being there for a little while, we continued our journey and found the famous wall.

The Dom
The last day in Berlin before we had to head back, it was our mission to visit the Holocaust monument and the Dom. Berlin is such an amazing city with lots of history and oh how I wish we had more time because there are so many things you could explore in the city but that must wait until my next visit. But I will say this, you would be a fool if you never once visit Berlin, especially if you live in a country close to Germany like Denmark (where I'm from :P)


Anyways that was all this time around. Hopefully you enjoyed my little travel diary and until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️

Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar