fredag den 9. oktober 2015

September Favorites ♡

Hi again anyone and everyone! So I am back with a new monthly favorite. As you can see, I haven't been that active lately on this blog since mid September. I do apologize for that but life has just been pretty hectic so yeah.. Anyways let's just get to the point. Here are my favorites that I've pretty much been lovin' from August to September - Enjoy. 

Beauty Favorites:
1. The first thing that I've been lovin' since I stumbled upon it a couple of years ago is this Benefit Cosmetic's They're Real mascara. I simply love love LOVE this mascara. Its packaging is super slick but it's the mascara brush that makes this baby a favorite of mine. They're Real Mascara is known to lengthen, curl, volumize, lifts and separates the lashes, so if you have short tiny lashes like myself, then I suggest you should give this goodie a go. I know it's a bit pricy but quality over quantity when it comes to mascaras. 

2. My second favorite is the makeup remover called Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier. I have tried so many different makeup removers but many of them just felt very oily and even some would sting my eyes, so I was on the hunt for a one that didn't. And I can honestly say, this goodie right here will from now on until forever be my favorite makeup remover. It's a cleansing water that helps remove dirt and makeup. It helps to reduce the feeling of a dry skin and gives the skin moisture and leaves you feeling fresh. 

3. The next thing on my favorite list is the Konjac Sponge. It's a sponge that is gentle to the skin but and helps clean the skin efficiently. 


4. The last thing I have been loving beauty-wise is the beauty scrub from Palmolive called Feel Glamorous. It is part of their Aroma Sensation collection. I can't really describe the smell besides saying it smells sweet. They say it contains berries, dragon fruit and vanilla. It contains little pearls or bubbles that helps to exfoliate the skin hence why it's called beauty scrub. It lives your skin feeling super fresh and the smells stays on your skin. 

Books Favorites:
5. The book that I fell in love with is called #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso, the ceo and founder of the famous Nastygal clothing brand. It's pretty much like a self-help book that tells how Sophia ended up becoming a millionaire and a long the way, she tells funny episodes from her life and some tips to help you. I can honestly say that she pretty much became my hero after reading this book. I have taken the tips she made into account and have seriously learned a lot by reading her book. I can only suggest you to read this amazing book, and I am sure you'll understand why I love it so much. 

I'll give you one of her tips. Many people today always buy and spend money they do not have but you have to be smart with your money. Would you rather spend 200 dollars on some shoes that's going to get ruined anyways or would you rather put them on your account? As Sophia says "Money on the bank looks better than money on your feet". I have started using this quote every single time I'm about to buy something that I in reality do not need.  



Anyways that was all this time around. I do hope you enjoyed my little blog post and until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar