torsdag den 15. oktober 2015

Lookbook: Autumn Falls

Faux fur vest: Ichi / Dress: H&M / Over the knee socks: H&M / Ancle boots: Nelly.com / Necklace: Guess / Hat: H&M 

Maroon is slowly becoming my favorite colour of mine for the Fall, so here is a classic of a bodycon dress (another love of mine) in knit with of course my favorite colour. I will admit I am bit of a girly girl with a little hint of naughtiness so even though the weather is only getting colder, I still try to dress my way. This time I decided pairing my dress with some over-knee socks and some ancle boots. There is something so sexy about over-knee pieces, wouldn't you agree? To keep the coldness away, I would slap on my faux fur vest from Ichi. To finish my look off I decided to wear my trusty old hat from H&M and matched the entire outfit with gold wear. You can never go wrong with gold jewelry and this time I chose a statement piece of a necklace from Guess


Anyways that was all this time around and until next time - Ingat! 


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar