tirsdag den 13. oktober 2015

Lookbook: Black Magic

Hat: H&M / Knitted sweater: H&M / Skirt: H&M / Stockings: H&M / Boots: Bianco / Necklace: Pilgrim

Summer has officially left the building here in Denmark, so now it is time to bring all those chunky sweaters back and start layering up. But just because Autumn has come, that doesn't mean you can't still look sexy and chic.. Am I right or am I right? 
  Now I'm not the biggest fan of knitted sweaters since they for some reason makes me feel fat but when I stumbled upon this dark blue sweater at H&M, I couldn't help myself but to buy it. It has a v-neck line and has a slit on both sides, even on the sleeves. It's a pretty cool sweater if I have to say so, only sucky part about it is that it is very itchy to wear, so make sure to wear a blouse underneath since the sweater is made of acryllic (a not so comfortable material compared to real wool). 
  Anyways with the fact that the sweater has so many cool little details, I decided to keep the under part simple and just matched it with a mini skirt. Since the 70's style is back on trend, I wanted to bring a sense of the 70's as back as well, so I paired the outfit with a funky hat and some over the knee boots. To make it a bit more funky and 2015, I decided to wear some stockings with polka dots and matched it with some gold jewelry from Pilgrim.  


Anyways people, I have to dazzle off so until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar