torsdag den 5. november 2015

Lookbook: Ever Green

Cara top in Olive green: Gina Tricot / Skirt: Gina Tricot / Boots: Bianco / Jewelry: Guess

O is for the olive green colour that is slowly but surely taking over my heart when it comes to favorite Fall colours. And if you pay close attention then you'll see that it has bombarded the shops as well with its teammate maroon.

I have to be honest here and say that my sense of clothing style and choice in clothing pieces has changed a lot from when I was younger. Before I would pick the boldest colour or print simply because I loved the material or the design, and now as I'm slowly and sadly maturing (and the number 25 is around the corner), I have face the fact that I have become more aware and picky when it comes to shopping. Now I don't grab after the most craziest print or design but more after key pieces every gal should have in her wardrobe, though where I simply make sure it has a little detail that stands out. Like this top from Gina Tricot; it is a key piece that you can wear with pretty much anything and all year round but what made me fall in love with it besides its material, is the fact that it is a crop top. As for the skirt, it's a knitted bodycon skirt with an elastic waist. To make it a bit more Fall-ish I paired the outfit with my black boots of course and the icing on the top are my gold jewelry. There is something about Olive green and gold that looks so well together, wouldn't you agree?


Anyways that was all this time around. I hope you're doing fine and until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar