tirsdag den 24. november 2015

Lookbook: Christmas Kiss

Knitted jumper: H&M / Pants: H&M / Purse: Guess / Boots: Nelly.com / Beanie: Trend
C is for candy canes in the Christmas stocking when I wear this cute outfit. I must admit I'm feeling a tad bit like Christmas whenever I wear this jumper but then again how can you not with this fluffy fella, red pants and topped off with a fluffy beanie to match? I am seriously a Christmas person, I love anything and everything that has to do with this jolly Holiday so why not make a little tribute to the joyful month that is slowly nearing?

Jumping onto another subject that still got something to do with Christmas, how many of you have already bought your Christmas gifts?

As for me I already started buying a few in October which I now have to wrap, so until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar