onsdag den 9. december 2015

Christmas Crisis: What to get him? ❄️

If you're panicking a little bit about what to get your special guy, whether it's your father, brother, boyfriend or even best friend then do not worry, my dear. I got a few ideas on what you could get your special guy, so keep on reading. Who knows? You might get inspired on what to get him. 

Levi Jeans
Clothes are always ideal when it comes to gift giving, especially to those guys who works hard and pretty much always wears the same clothes. So why not get him something you know that not only will look good on him but that you know will last him for a very long time, like a pair of jeans. In this case, the man for this gift is my dad. There are tons of stores providing you with lots of different options on styles when it comes to jeans, but I chose the old faithful Levi Jeans for my dad. In all honesty, I feel like Levi Jeans are the best jeans you can get a man. And as you may (or may not know) Levi Jeans have different numbers of styles, and I of course chose the style with straight legs. Manly and rough with the perfect touch of denim blues.  

Calvin Klein
If you're a snuggler like myself and you love snuggling on the couch with your boyfee and watch Netflix, why not get him a nice pair of pjs, that not only will keep him warm during Winter but will most likely make him look even hotter when you guys snuggle. Now I personally feel like it's hard finding a nice pair of pjs that not only are super soft in quality but also looks nice. Luckily I found the perfect match for my Noob at Calvin Klein. That man surely knows what he is doing. 

L'homme by Yves Saint Lauren
Another gift you can never go wrong with are perfumes for men. I think perfumes are expensive and therefore most guys maybe prefer not to buy that many and some stick to the same scent every year. It's necessarily not a bad thing but let's face it, ladies.. We are the ones who are going to be smelling them, so why not get him a scent that you actually likes. In my case I chose L'homme from YSL and if you hurry now and visit your local Matas store, they are having a 25% discount of all fragrances so while you're add it buying him a scent, why not get one for yourself as well? Hihi. 

For the guy who is always on the go (like my brother), it can sometimes be very frustrating for him when his batteries dies and there is no place to charge your phone or Ipod. So why not be the practical one of the two of you and get him a portable charger? I can not tell you how many times my own portable charger has saved my life. Get one with a cool design or his favorite color and I'm sure he will love it, maybe even love it more than he loves you haha. 

Gift cards are always a great idea, maybe not the most fun to give but is the best to receive. So if you truly do not know on what to give him, then simply give him a gift card to a store you know he frequently visits when he is out shopping. In my case, I chose to get a CityVejle gift card which is a gift card you can use in pretty much every shop down town. But if you do find it boring giving a gift card by itself, then why not wrap it in in a fun way like hide it in a box of chocolate or such.

Lastly as we all know, people spend a TON of money buying Christmas gifts to their loved ones and of course it is not everybody who can truly afford "spoiling" their loved ones with material things, so for those who might not have much in cash, there is nothing better than receiving a box of chocolate. Right now all chocolate brands are selling their goods in cute Christmassy packages. And let's face it, every guy loves to eat so if you don't have that much money to give, simply buy him his favorite snack/candy and he will love you forever 'cause remember - It is the thought that truly counts plus the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, remember that.  



Anyways that was all this time around. Hopefully I have given you an idea on what you could get him and until next time - Happy Holidays and Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar