tirsdag den 3. november 2015

October Favorites ♡

Another month has ended and we all know what that means.. Another monthly favorite! So here are a few stuff that I've been loving the month of October.

Beauty Favorites

1. Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier. I'm pretty sure I have already mentioned this one in a previous monthly favorite of mine, but as I said before this bottle right here is amazing! If you have sensitive eyes then I really suggest you give this one a go. It removes the makeup so easily and leaves your skin feeling fresh. 


2. Hydrating shampoo by Bangstyle has become one of my best friends when it comes to my hair. Not that my hair really needs to be "hydrated" since I've been told by many hairdressers that I have nice and healthy hair, so I only use this baby maybe 2 - 3 times a week, just to give my hair a little bit of love. It leaves my hair feeling super smooth and the shampoo smells like candy and who doesn't love having their hair smelling like candy, right?


3. High Impact Curling Mascara by Clinique has been one of my favorite mascaras for years now and if you saw my lashes when I use it, you would totally understand why. I like many asians have short lashes and since I do not want to wear fake lashes all the time, I'm always on the hunt to find ways to make my lashes appear longer. This goodie not only makes my lashes appear longer but it helps make lashes to stay lifted and curled. 


4. Sally Hansen Gel Nailpolishes are a new way when it comes to nailpolishes that leaves your nailpolish to last for over 10 days. It contains on a 2-step program where you first apply the gel nailpolish of your choice and then finish it off with the Miracle Gel Top Coat. I have been loving three specific colours which are 120 Bare Dare, 450 Get Mod and 340 Hydro Electric. These colours are so gorgeous and perfect for Fall and best of all, they do not crack so fast compared to regular nailpolishes. They might be a bit pricy here in Denmark since they cost 120 kr in Denmark but Matas (our danish version of Sephora) do have deals where you can buy 2 for 1.  


Anyways so these were all my favorites for the month of October and until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar