mandag den 9. november 2015

Lookbook: Dancing Queen

Hat: H&M / Dress: Gina Tricot / Boots: Bianco

"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. 
See that girl, watch that scene, digging the Dancing Queen"

Imagine going to the disco with the girls and boogieng to the famous song Dancing Queen by Abba in this cute 70's inspired (some might say blouse but I say) dress. As I mentioned on an earlier lookbook, the 70's are having a comeback this year and thank God for that! Now we can wear the fun and funky fashion trends from the 70's but only modernized. This dress has the 70's flare to it with the shape and especially because of the sleeves but got modernized with the lace details and the criss cross strings on the chest. It's super fun and flirty. I didn't want to wear too many accessories since that might take the focus of this cool ass dress, so I decided to keep it simple by wearing my black boots and my dark purple hat.


Anyways watch this Dancing Queen dazzle of so until next time - Ingat!

X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar