fredag den 14. november 2014

Top 3 Fall Lipsticks

When the weather is slowly changing and we are getting closer to Winter, one of the must haves in the beauty and make up section is a nice dark lip colour. I thought I would share my top 3 colours for Fall and Winter. These are the ones I grab towards whenever I'm on my way out and they usually accompany me in my make up bag too whenever I'm going on a trip.

These are super nice on the lips, has a nice colour pay off, they are matte and non-drying for the lips.
Rimmel
So the first lipstick is by Rimmel called Dark Knight Waterl-Oops, I've already mentioned this in my October fave post, but here is how it looks like. It is this pretty dark red colour (kinda reminds me of like a vampires lipstick XD) that looks superb on the lips. It is from the moisturize line so it doesn't leave your lips dry like some other lipsticks - We like! 

If you're looking for a lipstick that not only has a nice colour but also stays on your lips for many hours AND is moisturizing, then you should go and by yourself a Rimmel lipstick.


MAC
The second lipstick that I almost always grab when I get ready is by M.A.C and it's the Viva Glam 1, which I've also mentioned in my October fave. If you haven't read my October Fave, then you should go and check that out here: http://www.withshandra.blogspot.dk/2014/11/october-faves.html

It is this really nice red colour that for me just screams Christmas! The perfect colour to wear for any Christmas dinner. 


Chi Chi
The last lipstick is by a brand called Chi Chi, I'm not sure how famous it is around the world? But I do know it is known in Australia, and that's where I got it. I would say Chi chi kinda reminds me of M.A.C, they almost got the same price. I know M.A.C lipsticks cost around 15 US dollars while Chi Chi cost I think 19 Australian dollars. Anyways so this one by Chi Chi and it's called Hollywood Wannabee. The colour is a mix between hot pink and purple - very pretty for an everyday lipstick. 

Which colour do you prefer for Fall and Winter? Leave a comment down below, I would love to know! And if you have any recommendations on other colours, please let me know too.


Anyways that was all for today, until next time - Ingat! 


X❤️X❤️ 
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar