onsdag den 12. november 2014

Lookbook: Casual Monday On a Tuesday


Shirt: Vallygirl / High waisted jeans: Vallygirl 

You can never go wrong by wearing something casual and comfy. So I picked this loose grey shirt that is somewhat drapped and matched it with my denim jeans. It looks stylish and neat - you don't always have to dress up fancy to look nice and put together. As long as you're wearing something that makes you feel comfortable and you feel good, confidence will shine through.

                                              
Earrings: Guess / Purse: Juicy Couture / Shoes: Nelly.com 

Accessories always make any outfit more personal, so I decided to put a splash of black into my outfit and I matched it with these black boots/shoes that I bought from Nelly.dk and with my little black purse from Juicy Couture. 

Anyways that was all for today.. I hope you guys will have a great week and until next time - Ingat! 


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar