mandag den 10. november 2014

The Sweater Weather Tag



Okay, since this is the last month of Fall I figured it would be fun to do a little tag and which tag would be better than the Sweater Weather tag? I've seen them on youtube so I thought I'd give it a go here, so let's start! :)

Question 1: Favorite candle scent?
Okay, so everyone who knows me knows that I love scents that are sweet and pretty much smells like food - wether it's candy or fruits. Anything that smells "foody" and sweet, that's ma thing! 

We don't really have Yankee Candles here where I live (In dk) so I've tried to find something similar. I've tried so many scented candles, but to be honest, they don't really last that long.
BUT then when I was in Sydney last July, I found some Yankee Candles in this shop and I will say Yankee Candles are now my fave so far! But to which Yankee scent I prefer? Then I'd say the Tropical Paradise. It doesn't have anything to do with Fall but still. It smells so amazing - best part is that it filled the entire room with the scent and even Noob (you'll get to hear more about him later) loved the scent. I'm actually thinking of asking him to buy me some from Aus, is that sad? XP

Question 2: Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
ALL THREE! Is that allowed? I mean every morning I drink coffee with sugar and milk and then at night I drink tea, usually green tea and when my siblings are all gathered in the house, we make hot chocolate with whipped cream spinkled with cinnamon and chocolate chunks. So.. I will say all three but for Christmas I would say hot chocolate for sure!

Question 3: What's the best fall memory you have?
Hmm...? That's a good question. I don't really have any special fall memory but I got lots of Christmas if that counts? 

Question 4: Which makeup trend do you prefer; Dark lips or winged eyeliner ?
Dark lips all the way! For Fall and Winter you will always see me with dark lips. Don't get me wrong, I love winged eyeliner too but you will always see me with dark lips in the Fall/Winter time. Stay tuned cause my next post will be my top 3 favourite lip colour for Fall/Winter.

Question 5: Best fragrance for Fall?
Are we talking about perfume or in general? If it's perfume then I don't really have a "Fall" fragrance since all my perfumes pretty much smells light and fruitty. But if we are talking about general then I would say Cinnamon or vanilla! I love the scent of those two. Haha can you tell I just love food? XP

Question 6: Favorite Thanksgiving food? 
Well.. We don't really celebrate Thanksgiving here, I think it's only in America who does that? Maybe also Canada? I'm not sure, but here in Denmark we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. We have something similar called Mortens Aften which is in November where you're suppose to eat duck but there isn't any mashed potato or cranberry sauce or anything like that. But I really want to try a real Thanksgiving dinner. 

Question 7: What is Fall weather like where you live?
It is cold, grey and just all in all kinda sucky. I'm not a fan of the coldness, the only good thing about Fall is that you get to snuggle inside and drink hot beverages. And let's not forget that it means December is around the corner. Am I the only one who is counting the days down until Christmas? 

Question 8: Most worn sweater?
My most worn sweater is this Snoopy knit I got in like 2011 on sale haha. Till this day it's still my fave. In general I don't really wear sweaters since I feel fat when I wear knit sweaters. My Snoopy is the only one where I don't feel fat in it, plus it doesn't hurt that it's really cute. 



Question 9: Must-have nail polish?
I would say for Fall then it's anything dark like dark red or blue or black. I can't name one, just something dark in general. I'm currently wearing one from Essence in this black colour with white shimmers. 

Question 10: Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I would say jumping in leaves, I've never really done it before so yeah I'd for sure jump in a pile of leafs unless you took me to real Rugby game and it's Australia vs. New Zealand, then I would pick rugby for sure! I'm not much of a football fan, never been but rugby I would love to watch. 

Question 11: Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings! For sure! Leggings all the way! A classmate of mine actually asked me if I even own a pair of jeans cause for the past year, she had only seen me wear leggings or jeggings. Haha it's funny cause that's what I pretty much wear all year round. I'm not a fan of jeans, they are just uncomfy but I do own one pair of skinny jeans but it's pretty much collecting dust in my closet. 

Question 12: Combat boots or Uggs?
Uhm well I will be honest and say Uggs cause they are so comfy to wear, though I wouldn't wear them when I go out, plus Noob hates them. He finds them so ugly, so to please him I don't wear them when we go out. 

Question 13: Is pumkin spice worth the hype?
NO! Nooooooooooooooo, no and no. Non, nej, nein, nope. I've only tried the pumkin spice latte from Starbucks and oh my God, no. It's just have this really weird taste of spices and something. I'm not a fan. I don't really get why so many americans love it? But yeah, I'm not a fan. 

Question 14: Favorite Fall tv show?
Uhm.. I don't have a specific tv show that I only watch when it's Fall but the new season of Bones did just start and I am hooked! Oh my God, I love, love, love Bones!

Question 15: What songs really gets you in into the Fall spirit? 
I listen to all types of songs year round, so I can't say I have a list of songs that gets me into the Fall spirit. I would say I get into the spirit by seeing the different colour leafs and just seeing how the weather is slowly changing. 

Anyways I hope this was interesting for you, or that you at least got to know me a little bit better? 

Anywho until next time, - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar