søndag den 2. november 2014

October Faves ♡

Okay, so I thought the best way to start out this new project of mine is by doing a monthly fave. I loooove watching them on youtube, so I thought why not just share my faves with you as well? So here is a quick over-view of what I've been using none-stop of October.

Scents
The first fave of mine is a bodymist by Victoria Secret, I don't know if it's still available since I got it some time ago. It's the Sweet Tease Beauty Rush - vanila cream and sparkling berries. And let me tell ya, it smells ah-maaaaa-ziiing if you're into sweet scents that is. If you love anything that pretty much smells sweet like candy or food in general, then I recomend this one. It says it has berries in it, but it's the vanila scent that empowers the entire scent. I always get compliments whenever I use it so yeah.. I know it's not a very "Fall" kinda scent, but then again I don't really like scents that have like a heavy deep scent like a woods or something like that, if that makes sense?



Eyes
Anywho moving on to the eyes.. One of my ultimate fave mascaras is the Clinique Lash Mascara Double Volume. Now I'm half asian, and I've been so unlucky to have the "typical" asian lashes as in tiiiiiny short lashes. I have been searching for yeeeeaaaaars after a mascara that would help make my lashes look longer. I know I could pretty much use fake lashes or get lash extensions but first of, applying fake lashes every single day early in the morning (I wake up at 5 am to go to school)? No thanks, and I've been told that lash extensions ruins your real lashes, so I'll pass on that too. 

Anyways so I had been searching for the mascara and then I somehow found the Clinique one, and oh my gosh. It seriously has helped my lashes look longer and thicker! No kidding! It might not sound true but I can see a difference and even my friends and family notice that my lashes look longer than usual haha - so yay for Clinique! 


Lips
Okay so the last couple of things that I have been loving the month of Oct are some lippie products. The first one is a lip balm, the EOS to be specific. To be honest, I've been using them for months now, pretty much since I got a hand on them and I actually got a little collection going on. I would say the EOS lip balm is my fave lip balm of all times since I find them to just moisturise my lips better than any other lippie I've tried. The only sucky part about the EOS is that they are kinda pricy here where I live - they cost between 49-79 kr which is over 10 dollars or more?! That is crazy to think about when they only cost around 4-5 dollars in the US (hence why I got so many)


The last two items are lipsticks. I find that wearing lipstick makes me feel more confident so I always make sure to wear lipstick. 

The first one is 380 Dark Knight Waterl-Opps by Rimmel which is a moisture renew lipstick. It's like a really dark red mixed with some dark purple or like a plum-ish kind of colour. Perfect for the Fall and Winter timer since it's all about dark lips. It is part of the Rimmel moisture renew line, so it is very moisturinsing and mat at the same time. It doesn't leave your lips feeling dry like other lipsticks and it holds for a very long time. Personally for me it holds around 4-7 hours depending on how much I ate and drink haha. 


And lastly is the lipstick by M.A.C called Viva Glam 1. It's this really nice red lipstick. Super goooorrr on the lips and not drying at all, if you just make sure to apply some lipbalm before you apply the lipstick. A really nice colour for Fall and Winter so I know I'll be using it A LOT - most likely the lipstick I'll be wearing for Christmas Eve. 


Anyways that was all my fave products for the month of October. I hope you enjoyed my little blog and yeah until next time - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️ 
Shandra. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar