lørdag den 10. januar 2015

My New Years Resolutions


Okay I know I'm pretty late with this but better late than never, right?
Every single year I always make New Year Resolutions and I always keep them the first couple of months and then the rest of the year, I pretty much forget about them. Maybe it's because I always make so many and I get so busy and caught up with everything else, that I just forget about them? But not this time, oh no boy! I shall do my best to keep my resolutions this year! 

For those who might not know, I got engaged when I was in Sydney last July (2014) and Noob and I had set the date to get married in 2016. Noob came to spend Christmas with me and we decided to get married in 2017 instead, so there would be a bit more time to save up. And this is here my New Years Resolutions comes in. 

Resolution nr. 1: Work hard! When I say "Work hard" I mean in every single thing I do. Wether it's at school with my projects and assignments, or with my work or at them gym. Just pretty much do the best as I can, so I have no regrets later on in life. I figured the harder I work, the better the results would be in the future.

Resolution nr. 2: Save up! Before I only used to save up when I knew I was going on a holiday but since I am getting married and moving abroad, it's pretty much time to save up for what I call "Life and future". So my goal is to save up as much as possible, since I am getting married in Australia and moving there. 

I'm not making any resolutions about spending more time with my family, since I pretty much hang out with them every single week BUT I will do my best to spend time with my nieces so they will remember me once I leave. 



What's your New Years Resolutions?

Anyways I think this was all this time around but don't worry, I'll be back very soon. Until then - Ingat!  


X❤️X❤️
Shandra. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar