onsdag den 28. januar 2015

Accessories: Pilgrim

I was lucky enough when Noob and I were shopping for souvenirs to his family that we came across the Pilgrim shop in Kolding Storcenter. Since it was January we all knew that meant salePilgrim is a danish design jewelry brand that sells handmade jewelry and sunglasses to more than 50 countries around the world. It began in 1983 when Annemette Markvad and Thomas Adamsen innovated their ideas and turned them into beautiful jewelry. Their inspiration came from festivals where their love for music and people came together. And since then, Pilgrim has become an international brand that is known for their high quality on-trend designs, nikkel-free jewelry and handmade pieces. Noob found a beautiful necklace for his little sister and while browsing I saw this pretty dainty necklace with the Hamsa symbol. I thought it was so cute that Noob couldn't help himself and bought it for me - lucky me. 



Hamsa is a palm shaped amulet which is populare throughout the Middle East and North Africa. It's the open right hand, an image that is recognized around the world and seen as a sign for protection. It is believed to protect you from the Evil eye.  


Have you heard about Pilgrim?

Anyways I shall be going now, hopefully you learned something new and of course until next time - Ingat!


X❤️X❤️
Shandra.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar