søndag den 25. januar 2015

#WithShandraInParis Part 1: Our lady in Paris ✈️


Going to Paris is on many peoples bucket list, so when you do have the chance to go, one of the places you must visit is the Notre Dame. It is a Catholic cathedral which was build in the 1160's but got first really known after the story of The Hunchback of Notre Dame (I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Disney movie). The Notre Dame is one of the most visited Cathedrals in the world, so of course it is a no brainer that you should visit it - It simply is breath taking.

I really could go on about the Notre Dame since it is one of my favorite places to visit whenever I'm in Paris, but I do not want to bore you with too much of its history, so I will just stop here but if you ever do go to Paris, just promise me that you will visit the beautiful Notre Dame.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this little post or at least got to learn something new. So until next time - Ingat!



X❤️X❤️
Shandra.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar